Friday, August 15, 2008

Got Any Duck Food?

A duck walks into a store and asks, "Got any duck food?"

The clerk replies, "No, I'm sorry, but this is a book store."

The next day the duck walks into the same store and asks, "Got any duck food?"

"No, I told you yesterday - this is a book store."

The next day the duck walks into the same store and asks, "Got any duck food?"

"What's the matter with you? I told you No twice already - if you ask me one more time I'll nail your little flat feet to the floor!"

The third day the duck walks into the same store and asks,"Got any nails?"

"Nails? Of course not! This is a book store."

"Good. Got any duck food?"

5 comments:

Clover said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

Traviz
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Barbie Chiu said...


Good day! I found your site very interesting and informative . Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading your post.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


Kris
www.gofastek.com